- Product Description
Designed to treat and protect:
- Knee sprains
- Ligament instabilities
- Meniscus injuries
- Cycling & Biking
Protection, compression and support for knee sprains, mild to moderate ligament lesions, ligament instabilities, meniscus injuries, patella subluxation, laxity or misalignment, mild arthritic pain, return to mobility or sports activities.
- Adjustable Compression
- 6 independent straps (4 anterior and 2 posterior) allow compression levels to be adjusted according to needs.
- Straps also enable optimal individual fit
- Medial & Lateral Support
- Removable aluminium polycentric hinges offer medial / lateral stability
- Bilateral stays provide support to unstable ligaments
- Covered Hinges
- The hinges are encased for added protection from lateral impacts (ideal for sports use)
- Tailored Patella Support
- Unique oval-shaped donut helps maintain patella in correct position
- The patella donut can be removed and trimmed to provide tailored correction in cases of patella misalignment
- Popliteal Comfort
- Soft, anti-pinch posterior lycra panel enhances comfort
- Allows unhindered movement, even during flexion
- Breathable, Form-fitting 5 mm Spacer Mesh Material
- Ideal neoprene alternative, promotes airflow without restricting movement during mobility or sports activities
- Easy Fit
- Finger loops for effortless application
- Fit Left or Right knee
Product Features...and the benefits you'll experience!
- Size Chart & Fit Help
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
Size Thigh Knee Center Calf XS 13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm) 12"-13" (30-33 cm) 10"-12" (25-30 cm) S 15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm) 13"-14" (33-35 cm) 12"-14" (30-35 cm) M 18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm) 14"-15" (35-38 cm) 14"-16" (35-40 cm) L 21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm) 15"-17" (38-43 cm) 16"-18" (40-45 cm) XL 23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm) 17"-19" (43-48 cm) 18"-20" (45-50 cm) XXL 26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm) 19"-21" (48-53 cm) 20"-22" (50-55 cm) XXXL 29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm) 21"-23" (53-58 cm) 22"-24" (55-60 cm)
1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted. 2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. 3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown. 4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
- Ask A Question (0)
Quick Fit Hinged Knee Brace
Product QuestionsAsk a Question
Ask Your Own Question
No questions asked yet
- Reviews (1)
Quick Fit Hinged Knee Brace
Write Your Own Review
Your honest feedback
helps other visitors
in selecting their products
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Very ImpressedI have had to give up walking, badminton due to a medial meniscus tear 5 months ago. I have just purchased two of these supports as my other knee is worn more and has arthritis. I wore it for first time today and was able to carry heavy bags up and down ramps to skips at local waste disposal. I am hopeful it will let me exercise and get back to playing, only day 1 but looking good.Pros: Great support and even seems to absorb some shock.Cons: Lower hem tends to roll inwards and gets uncomfortable when it does, also not comfortable to wear when seated all the time while working at computer but I do no think it is needed then.